Search This Blog

Friday 1 July 2016

Peace Palace (Discounts NOW!!!)

Peace Palace

Idi Ishin Bus Stop
08166679568
peacepalcestores@gmail.com
I love Peace,

I love to have all I want easily

I really do not Like wahala at all

I would love a store that give me the best:

Original

Quick

Good Customer Satisfaction

Easy Access to Correct Goods and Services




Every one wants a Store that gives the best; 

everything needed.

 Its better to get everything you want in one place. 

From Provisions to Clothing Items, Kitchen Utensils, Food (cooked and Uncooked), Drink of several categories.




Walk into any of the stores and get Special Discounts on all our Products





Special Season, Special Offers Special People





Idi Ishin Bus Stop
08166679568
peacepalcestores@gmail.com







No comments: